Today’s interview is with James Finder, an ID I met on the instructional design subreddit. James is our first ID entrepreneur on the show. If you're thinking about starting up a business and striking out on your own, James shares valuable insight for this path.
James shares his instructional design journey, the interesting client industry he's focusing on, and how he deals with the challenges of being a solo-preneur.
Get to Know James
- Website: http://getplexd.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/getplexdesign
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesrobertfinder
- James's blog post on red flags: http://getplexd.com/2016/03/readredflags/
- James's blog post on Freelancing Rates and Project Scope: http://getplexd.com/2016/02/jumpdog/
- James's blog post on getting through uncertainty by finding community: http://getplexd.com/2016/05/making-avoid-desperate/
Leave a Review
Don't forget to leave a review on iTunes! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/dear-instructional-designer/id1111995456?mt=2