If you haven’t heard of it, Adapt is a free and easy to use e-learning authoring tool that creates fully responsive, multi-device, HTML5 e-learning content using the award-winning Adapt developer framework. In this episode, I detail my experience developing a personal project using the Adapt Framework.
If you're looking for a free and open source tool that you can use to create elearning content, I encourage you to check out Adapt, a great tool for creating elearning that stands out from the crowd.
- More detail on my course development process: http://www.knanthony.com/blog/trying-out-kineo-adapt-open-source-elearning-authoring-framework/
- My Experiment with Twitch livestreaming my Adapt creation: http://www.knanthony.com/blog/showing-your-work-a-new-method/
- Mel Milloway shows her installation process (windows machine): https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/heres-e-learning-framework-free-responsive-melissa-milloway-msit
- Check out Adapt: https://www.adaptlearning.org/
- See what you can make with Adapt: https://www.adaptlearning.org/index.php/adapt-showcase/